We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Do it yourself facial cleansing: the instructions to cleanse the skin of the face of impurities and prevent the appearance of wrinkles, blackheads, inflammation and acne.
Many have the bad habit of cleaning their face only on certain occasions. However, this ritual should be done periodically if you want to preserve the health and beauty of your face. To clean the face properly, it is not necessary to resort to a beautician: this operation can be done at home with the use of natural products. In case of dark spots on the skin, we invite you to read our article dedicated to face spots.
Why do face cleansing?
Our skin continuously accumulates layers of dead cells, smog and make-up residues, making the face dull, dull and uncared for; over time, wrinkles, blackheads, pimples, spots begin to appear and the skin tends to become impure.
Why do it yourself?
Do-it-yourself facial cleansing does not involve the use of products that are harmful to the skin, fortunately mother nature offers us everything we need to treat the skin of our face from imperfections and impurities.
Do it yourself facial cleansing step by step
To perform a perfect DIY facial cleansing, you need to know some steps. Let's see in detail what it is.
First step / Preparing the face for cleansing
For this first step we will need steam. Our skin is made up of many pores, to make them open and clean you need a facial sauna. On the market we find different models but if you do not want to spend we can resort to rudimentary means, they are still effective. For example, we can use a saucepan of water to boil.
- When the water starts to boil, pour in two teaspoons of baking soda
- Place the saucepan on a comfortable surface and expose your face to the steam, without burning yourself, for a quarter of an hour.
- Cover your head with a towel so as not to disperse the steam.
- With this simple gesture, the pores are opened and the skin purification starts.
Second step / Removal of dead cells
The second step is to perform the face scrub; it serves to remove dead cells and superficial impurities.
Here are the recipes based on your skin type
- In case of very delicate skin: bicarbonate amalgamated with a little water and honey, it must be a grainy paste.
- In case of normal skin: a mixture of sugar, honey and lemon juice.
After preparing the mixture, spread the product taking care to avoid the eye contour then rinse with warm water.
Third step / skin cleansing
This step consists in cleaning the skin of the face with a mild, natural cleanser. We can also use rose water or olive oil if the skin is not oily or perhaps coconut butter. Those with oily skin will have to opt for something astringent but not too much.
- Take the product and massage into the skin with circular movements to activate circulation
- Rinse with lukewarm water and dab with a cotton cloth
Fourth step / Skin purification
In the do-it-yourself facial cleansing, a strictly do-it-yourself mask must not be missing, which you will choose based on your skin type.
- Inflamed skin: chamomile, linseed oil, calendula
- Oily skin: lemon, ventilated green clay, apple, honey, ginger
- Stressed skin: cucumber, aloe, honey
- Skin with blackheads: honey, egg white, apple cider vinegar
- Dry skin: avocado, linseed oil
Basically you will have to add natural yogurt, then mix the ingredients and spread the mixture on your face. Leave on for at least 30 minutes, rinse with hot water.
Fifth step / Pore closure
In this case we can use a decoction of rosemary, or a decoction of orange peel and grapefruit. The tonic is dabbed on the face and left to air dry.
Sixth step / skin hydration
The last step is to moisturize the skin of the face with a cream; in this case it is better to opt for a natural moisturizer. The cream should be massaged in all points, avoiding the eye area where it is necessary to use a suitable and compatible one for the pH of the eye area. A natural mask based on ventilated green clay can help you hydrate, purify and nourish the skin.